The first part of event
At first, Mr. Hossein Beikzadeh, the secretary of Qom Handwoven Carpet Employers Guild, stated that on October 17, 2023 elections will be held in the Qom Chamber of Commerce and the notification has been made. The issue that should be addressed is the change in the articles of association to increase the board of directors from 3 people to 5 people in order to use the potentials and wisdom of the collective more. To change the constitution, it is necessary to hold an extraordinary general meeting. The basic approvals are as follows.
- Formation of required specialized commission including dispute resolution, inspection, technical, production, export, education and welfare services and other commissions that are not provided in this constitution.
- Forming a hand-woven carpet expert council and continuously monitoring the performance of this council
- Forming a specialized cooperative company according to the need with the participation of the members of the association, especially the cooperative company for the supply of raw materials
- Cooperative company for the management and ownership of a permanent exhibition of handwoven rugs
- Managing execution and holding and attending domestic and foreign specialized exhibitions
- Development of the association area to the level of the country and abroad
- Carrying out scientific and research activities related to handwoven rugs inside and outside the country
- Managing the implementation and holding of training courses required by members and holding specialized conferences and roundtables, as well as attending domestic and foreign specialized conferences and translating and authoring professional articles.
- Sending business and marketing delegations to foreign countries and accepting business and marketing delegations from foreign countries